This is a comprehensive reference that includes the basic science, clinical features, imaging, pathology and treatment of specific viral entities affecting the central nervous system (CNS). It will assist professionals in their attempt to identify, examine and manage viral CNS infections and unravel the therapeutic and diagnostic challenges associated with viral CNS disorders.
- Features MRI scans, histopathology and lined diagrams showing pathophysiology
- Much has happened in our understanding of CNS infections in recent years and a comprehensive book that covers the entire subject is much needed.
- There is ongoing interest in infectious disease. The increasing globalization of medicine is putting demands on many more people to become familiar with issues from around that world that they did not see in training.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 623,70 lei693,00 lei (-10%)
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)
- 329,18 lei346,50 lei (-5%)