Clinical Signs in Small Animal Medicine 2E / Clinical Medicine of the Dog and Cat 3E Pack
- Clinical Medicine of the Dog and Cat 3E features brand new chapters on Medical History and Client Communication, Common Clinical Problems, Diseases of the Oral Cavity and Teeth, Approach to Thoracic Radiographs, Approach to Abdominal Radiographs, Disorders of Hemostasis, Management of the Obese Dog and Cat and Case Studies.
- Existing chapters in Clinical Medicine 3E have been completely revised and updated many with new contributing authors
- Clinical Signs 2E features 800 full-colour illustrations, while Clinical Medicine 3E adds over 800 brand new colour illustrations.
- Clinical Signs includes 'Mikey's Maxims' - amusing and accurate key points to bear in mind, as well as detailed captions that focus on key pointers to diagnosis and treatment.
Clinical Signs in Small Animal Medicine, Second Edition
This new edition of the bestselling Clinical Signs in Small Animal Medicine presents 800 all new color photographs of the highest quality, with detailed captions that focus on key pointers to diagnosis and treatment. The book is organised into chapters by body system, each beginning with a list of ‘Clinical Pearls'. These amusing and accurate key points will be invaluable when considering conditions or highlighting common concerns. Within each chapter, the superb photographs of real cases are annotated with brief, key information that provides a succinct and useful reminder of lessons learned.
Clinical Medicine of the Dog and Cat, Third Edition
Prior to publication of the first edition of this book, no other comprehensive small animal veterinary medicine book existed with a comparable amount of relevant illustrated material. This new third edition continues and expands on the revolutionary approach of the previous two editions, now including more than 1, 850 highly valuable clinical colour photographs, diagrams, and tables. The third edition of this book has been completely revised and updated. The book is now divided into five color-coded sections – General approach, Disease of specific organ systems, Multisystemic disorders, Elements of therapy and Case studies. As with the first and second editions of this book the overriding principle of succinct, yet comprehensive text presented in a clear format with an abundance of good quality images remains.
Cărți noi - VETERINARY MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 640,50 lei
- 640,50 lei
- 577,50 lei
- 819,00 lei903,00 lei (-9,3%)
- 926,10 lei1029,00 lei (-10%)
- 504,00 lei577,50 lei (-12,73%)