Cognitive Neuroscience THE BIOLOGY OF THE MIND
THE GOLD STANDARD, MORE ACCESSIBLE THAN EVER
Retaining its hallmark authority, the Fifth Edition’s NEW streamlined organization and shorter chapter introductions make cognitive neuroscience approachable for a wider variety of students. NEW redesigned illustrations and anatomical figures facilitate student understanding, and NEW Take-Home Messages in each chapter reinforce essential concepts.
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS AND CURRENT RESEARCH WILL ENGAGE STUDENTS
In addition to the most current patient-study research, the text provides a fascinating window into the field’s real-world applications. NEW Chapter openers share patient stories and NEWLessons from the Clinic show how in-class concepts play out in a clinical setting.
COMPELLING RESOURCES FOR A BETTER COURSE EXPERIENCE
Rich lecture resources, including videos and updated PowerPoints, ensure an engaged classroom. A new Interactive Instructor’s Guide and revised Test Bank simplify course preparation and administration.
INTRODUCING NEW ZAPS ONLINE COGNITION LABS FOR COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE, 5E
When students purchase a new copy of this text, they also receive access to the ebook and ZAPS Cognition Labs. These labs allow students to take the role of either the subject or researcher in engaging, scientific experiments.
- Each lab begins with a brief introduction that relates the topic to students’ lives.
- Students will then engage in a hands-on experience that, for most labs, produces data based on their individual responses.
- The theories behind the concepts are then explained alongside the data students have generated.
- An assessment component lets students confirm that they understand the concepts central to each lab.
Cărți noi - NEUROANATOMY & NEUROSCIENCE
Categorii de carte+-
- 84,00 lei94,50 lei (-11,11%)
- 189,00 lei210,00 lei (-10%)
- 1050,00 lei1260,00 lei (-16,67%)