Color Atlas of Dermoscopy
Dermoscopy is a non-invasive, widely used diagnostic tool that aids the diagnosis of skin lesions and is proven to increase the accuracy of melanoma diagnosis.
This colour atlas is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis of skin lesions and melanomas using a dermoscope.
Beginning with an introduction to the use of the dermascope, the following chapters teach clinicians how to recognise dermoscopic criteria, colours and patterns, how to diagnose different types of lesions and calculate diagnostic algorithms.
The finals sections cover related topics including entomodermatoscopy, inflammatoscopy, trichoscopy and capilaroscopy.
This highly useful resource is enhanced by more than 1000 clinical images and illustrations.
- Comprehensive guide to diagnosis of skin lesions and melanomas using a dermoscope
- Teaches clinicians how to recognise dermoscopic criteria
- Covers related dermatoscopic topics
- Includes more than 1000 images and illustrations
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 661,50 lei
- 1155,00 lei
- 955,50 lei
- 784,35 lei871,50 lei (-10%)
- 1795,50 lei1995,00 lei (-10%)
- 1071,00 lei1260,00 lei (-15%)