Complex Disorders in Pediatric Psychiatry
Get a quick, expert overview of complex childhood psychiatric disorders from Drs. David I. Driver, and Shari Thomas, of Healthy Foundations Group. This practical resource presents a summary of today's current knowledge and best approaches to topics from gender dysphoria to childhood onset schizophrenia and other complex psychiatric disorders.
- Comprehensive guide for any professional working with children.
- Consolidates today's evidence-based information on complex childhood psychiatric disorders into one convenient resource.
- Provides must-know information on evaluation and management.
- Covers a range of psychiatric disorders of children including psychosis, autoimmune encephalitides, delirium, concussions, ADHD, irritability, sleep disorders, and eating disorders.
Cărți noi - PSYCHIATRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 346,50 lei388,50 lei (-10,81%)
- 793,80 lei882,00 lei (-10%)
- 735,00 lei777,00 lei (-5,41%)