The primary gynecology text for over 25 years, Comprehensive Gynecology covers all of the key issues residents, specialists, primary care doctors, and other healthcare providers encounter in everyday practice. This 7th edition has been fully updated to include a wealth of new content, including current discussions of minimally invasive surgical approaches to gynecologic care, infertility issues and treatments, effectively managing menopausal patients, and more. Written in a clear, concise and evidence-based style, it offers the practical, in-depth coverage you need to remain at the forefront of your field.
- Grasp key information quickly and easily through clear writing, a clinical focus, and guidance on evidence-based techniques.
- Access state-of-the-art information on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound and other essential aspects of today's practice.
- Prepare for the challenges you may face with a legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- A total of 20 new videos available on Expert Consult address topics such as Pap Smear Techniques; Hysteroscopic Metroplasty; Endometriosis of the Bladder; and more.
- Explore important issues in infertility, such as egg freezing, cancer treatment, and preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Understand the latest research in menopause, how to effectively prescribe treatments, and the consideration of using hormones for prevention.
- A new chapter dedicated to in vitro fertilization keeps you current with today's recent advances.
- Updated Preoperative Care and Quality chapter represents the ongoing 'Enhanced Recovery after Surgery' care programs.
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 682,50 lei
- 420,00 lei
- 840,00 lei
- 924,00 lei1050,00 lei (-12%)
- 410,55 lei483,00 lei (-15%)
- 1160,25 lei1365,00 lei (-15%)