Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics,and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Cornea volume includes:
- Guidelines for the differential diagnosis and treatment of cornea diseases as seen by the ophthalmic resident, general ophthalmologist, and cornea specialist.
- New information on infections and new complications of corneal surgeries.
- More than 450 high-quality photographs of important corneal, anterior segment, and external diseases, many new and updated for this 3rd edition.
- Up-to-date coverage of the clinical features of key cornea and external eye diseases, diagnostic tests, differential diagnoses, and treatment.
- In addition, there are over 430 NEW images available on-line to augment the photographs in the text