Dacie and Lewis Practical Haematology
For more than 65 years, this best-selling text by Drs. Barbara J. Bain, Imelda Bates, and Mike A. Laffan has been the worldwide standardin laboratory haematology. The 12th Edition of Dacie and Lewis Practical Haematology continues the tradition of excellence with thorough coverage of all of the techniques used in the investigation of patients with blood disorders, including the latest technologies as well as traditional manual methods of measurement. You'll find expert discussions of the principles of each test, possible causes of error, and the interpretation and clinical significance of the findings.
- A unique section on haematology in under-resourced laboratories.
- Ideal as a laboratory reference or as a comprehensive exam study tool.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- diagnosis, molecular testing, blood transfusion- and much more.
- Complete coverage of the latest advances in the field.
- An expanded section on coagulation now covers testing for new anticoagulants and includes clinical applications of the tests.
Cărți noi - HEMATOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-