Davidson's Essentials of Medicine
For over half a century Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine has informed and educated students, doctors and other health professionals all over the world, providing a comprehensive account of the practice of medicine. Davidson's Essentials of Medicine provides the core content of the main textbook in a condensed format which will be invaluable whenever you are on the move - whether commuting, travelling between training sites, or on electives.
- This book provides a distillation of the core information required for clinical studies in medicine. While retaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook it presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- The scope of the contents was carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasising only the topics that will be essential for clinical studies.
- The text draws directly on the depth and breadth of experience of the Davidson's authors and its International Advisory Board.
New to this Edition
- Updated to include key changes and new illustrations included in Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine.
- New chapters on Acute Medicine and Ophthalmology
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 330,75 leiPRP: 367,50 lei
- 217,35 leiPRP: 241,50 lei
- Telehealth Incorporating Interprofessional Practice for Healthcare Professionals in the 21st Century189,00 leiPRP: 210,00 lei