Decision Making in Anesthesiology
The new edition of this book has been fully revised with the latest advances in anaesthesia practice. Each chapter presents a step by step decision making algorithm with explanatory text and supplemental tables, providing clinicians and trainees with answers for nearly 250 anaesthetic management problems.
General principles in anaesthesia care are discussed, as well as detailed examination of preoperative problems, anaesthesia in surgical specialty areas, postoperative management, and perioperative management. The fifth edition includes many new topics including robotic-assisted procedures, heart failure, epilepsy surgery, traumatic brain injury and much more.
Authored by respected experts from University of Texas Health Science Centre, the book is enhanced by clinical photographs and diagrams to assist learning. Previous edition published in 2007.
- Fully revised, new edition detailing latest advances in anaesthesia practice
- Chapters presented with step by step decision making algorithm with explanatory text and tables
- Fifth edition includes many new topics
- Internationally recognised author team from University of Texas Health Science Centre
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei1155,00 lei (-14,55%)
- 409,50 lei451,50 lei (-9,3%)
- 273,00 lei315,00 lei (-13,33%)