DeLee, Drez and Miller's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Indispensable for both surgeons and sports medicine physicians, DeLee, Drez, & Miller's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition,remains your go-to reference for all surgical, medical, rehabilitation and injury prevention aspects related to athletic injuries and chronic conditions. Authored by Mark D. Miller, MD and Stephen R. Thompson, MD, this 2-volume core resource provides detailed, up-to-date coverage of medical disorders that routinely interfere with athletic performance and return to play, providing the clinically focused information you need when managing athletes at any level.
- Provides a unique balance of every relevant surgical technique along with extensive guidance on nonsurgical issues-making it an ideal reference for surgeons, sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and others who provide care to athletes.
- Offers expanded coverage of revision surgery, including revision ACL and revision rotator cuff surgery.
- Features additional coverage of cartilage restoration procedures and meniscal transplantation.
- Provides significant content on rehabilitation after injury, along with injury prevention protocols.
- Includes access to a comprehensive video collection, with more than 100 videos new to this edition.
- Retains key features such as coverage of both pediatric and aging athletes; a streamlined organization for quick reference; in-depth coverage of arthroscopic techniques; extensive references; levels of evidence at the end of each chapter; and "Author's Preferred Technique" sections.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.