Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease
The new edition of Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease helps you identify a full range of common and rare systemic diseases early on so they can be managed as effectively as possible. Formerly titled Dermatological Signs of Internal Disease, it takes an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and treatment, offering dependable clinical recommendations that enable you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
- Allows you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format for easy reference.
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers hot topics such as lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, autoinflammatory diseases, eosinophilic and neutrophilic dermatoses, and psoriasis therapies and co-morbidities.
- Highlights newer therapies and treatment options for most diseases.
- Includes over 500 full-color illustrations - 200 new to this edition - that provide the best possible representations of diseases as they appear in the clinic.
- Features more viewpoints from an expanded team of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1071,00 lei1260,00 lei (-15%)
- 1785,00 lei2100,00 lei (-15%)
- 598,50 lei682,50 lei (-12,31%)