Dermatoscopy in Clinical Practice, Beyond Pigmented Lesions
- Describes the use of dermatoscopy in diagnosis, prognostic evaluation, and monitoring treatment response
- Covers new material on fungal infections, parasitoses, nonpigmented skin lesions, inflammatory diseases and hair shaft disorders
- Features a new chapter on hair shaft disorders
- Includes color illustrations throughout
Dermatoscopy has been heavily promoted to dermatologists as the front line in detecting skin cancer early and easily. However, this technology also has other uses in everyday dermatologic practice.
Dermatoscopy in Clinical Practice shows those already using the equipment how they can extend its use beyond pigmented lesions and exploit its full potential. Dermatoscopy and videodermatoscopy can be used for differential diagnosis, prognostic evaluation, and monitoring response to treatment of various disorders including inflammatory diseases, parasitoses, viral and fungal infections, nonpigmented skin lesions, hair abnormalities, and a large variety of other dermatologic conditions as well as cosmetology.
The book focuses on those conditions in which the techniques are most useful, describing the clinical and histopathological correlations associated with the procedure. The book includes color clinical images throughout, making it a handy guide for the dermatologist’s daily practice.
Cărți noi - MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 945,00 lei1050,00 lei (-10%)
- 1606,50 lei1890,00 lei (-15%)
- 993,30 lei1155,00 lei (-14%)