Dermoscopy: Text and Atlas
Dermoscopy is a non-invasive, widely used diagnostic tool that aids the diagnosis of skin lesions and is proven to increase the accuracy of melanoma diagnosis.
This book is a practical guide to dermoscopy for clinicians.
The text begins with an overview of the technique, how it links clinical dermatology and histopathology, the dermoscope, and pattern recognition.
The following sections provide in depth coverage of the application of dermoscopy and clinical features in the diagnosis of different dermatologic disorders, including vascular lesions, skin tumours, autoimmune dermatoses, pigmentary disorders, and much more.
The final chapters discuss dermoscopy in diagnostic dilemmas and in therapeutic monitoring, also providing a selection of algorithms to assist learning.
The text is highly illustrated with more than 500 clinical images and each topic concludes with a keynote message summarising the salient dermoscopic features.
- Practical guide to diagnostic dermoscopy for clinicians
- In depth discussion on use of the dermoscope, histopathology, and pattern recognition
- Covers numerous dermatologic disorders
- Keynote messages summarise salient points to assist learning
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 189,00 lei
- 210,00 lei
- 945,00 lei1050,00 lei (-10%)