Diagnostic Lymph Node Pathology
- Presents a logical and systematic approach to lymph node biopsies
- Discusses both classical and less well-known features of individual disease processes
- Includes differential diagnoses of lymph node biopsy specimens
- Contains more than 300 high-quality histological colour photograph and boxes for quick reference
- Features succinct and easy-to-read text that allows you to find information fast
Diagnostic Lymph Node Pathology presents a logical and systematic approach to lymph node biopsies and guides general pathologists and haematopathologists alike through the maze of differential diagnoses, enabling them to reach an accurate diagnosis.
The book is presented in an easy-to-read format and contains boxes for quick reference detailing the clinical, morphological, immunohistochemical, and genetic features of each entity. Thoroughly revised, the third edition also includes more than 300 high-quality histological colour photographs along with updated references.
This edition covers both classical and less well-known features of individual disease processes. It is a valuable guide for both professionals and trainees.
Table of Contents
Handling of Lymph Node Biopsies, Diagnostic Procedures and Recognition of Lymph Node Patterns
Normal/Reactive Lymph Nodes: Structure and Cells
Reactive and Infective Lymphadenopathy
Precursor B- and T-Cell Lymphomas
Mature B-Cell Lymphomas
Immunodeficiency-Associated Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Neoplasms, Mastocytosis and Myeloid Sarcoma
Non-Haematolymphoid Tumours of Lymph Nodes
Needle (Trephine) Core Biopsies of Lymph Nodes
Appendix: Immunohistochemical Markers Used in Diagnosis of Lymphoproliferative Conditions
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-