Diagnostic Pathology and Molecular Genetics of the Thyroid A Comprehensive Guide for Practicing Thyroid Pathology
Offering a comprehensive overview of the diagnostic surgical pathology, cytopathology, immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics of the thyroid diseases, this updated reference now incorporates recent, groundbreaking studies and major changes in the field. Global experts provide a complete guide to all diagnoses alongside major advances in tumor staging, immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics, helping you effectively evaluate thyroid tumors and non-neoplastic diseases.
- Features nearly 1, 200 high-quality, full-color gross photographs, microphotographs, and illustrations throughout.
- Includes three new chapters to keep you completely up to date:
- Noninvasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-like Nuclear Features (NIFTP)
- Thyroid Tumor Staging (with new AJCC staging system)
- Principles of Cytological Examination of Thyroid Nodules (with new Bethesda 2 Reporting system)
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY