Differential Diagnosis in Pediatrics
This new edition provides paediatricians with the latest developments in the diagnosis of diseases and disorders in children.
Divided into five sections, the book begins with a colour atlas illustrating different signs and symptoms. The following chapters describe numerous common paediatric presentations with guidance on differential diagnosis.
The book concludes with sections on differential diagnosis of select clinical signs, salient laboratory findings, and select radiologic signs.
The sixth edition has been fully revised and features new topics including micrognathia, Potter’s face syndrome, mediastinal shift, and more.
- Guide to latest developments in differential diagnosis of paediatric diseases and disorders
- Fully revised, sixth edition featuring several new topics
- Includes comprehensive colour atlas illustrating different signs and symptoms
- Previous edition (9788184487275) published in 2008
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 1050,00 lei1155,00 lei (-9,09%)
- 661,50 lei735,00 lei (-10%)
- 535,50 lei567,00 lei (-5,56%)