Donald School Textbook of Human Reproductive & Gynecological Endocrinology
Part of the renowned Donald School series, this book is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and management of reproductive and gynaecological endocrinology disorders.
The book begins with an overview of ovulation and investigation and causes of female infertility including anovulation, tubal block, endometriosis and congenital uterine anomalies. The following chapters discuss ovarian stimulation and assisted reproductive techniques.
The second half of the book covers causes and management of male infertility, and concludes with chapters on recurrent miscarriage, gamete banking, and assessment of early pregnancy.
Authored by recognised experts in the field, the text is further enhanced by clinical photographs, illustrations, tables and flowcharts.
- Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and management of reproductive and gynaecological endocrinology disorders
- Part of renowned Donald School series
- Covers investigation, causes and management of both female and male infertility
- Authored by recognised experts in the field
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei357,00 lei (-14,71%)
- 179,55 lei189,00 lei (-5%)
- 210,00 lei241,50 lei (-13,04%)