Dr. Vodder's Manual Lymph Drainage A Practical Guide
Fully updated guide to the theory and practice of Dr. Vodder's Manual Lymph Drainage
Written by the world's leading authorities on Dr. Emil Vodder's techniques for manual lymph drainage (MLD), this lavishly illustrated guide provides step-by-step descriptions of how to massage the lymph vessels to stimulate smooth lymphatic flow.
A concise text describing the basic anatomy and physiology of the circulatory and lymphatic systems is supplemented by full-color photographs and revelatory schematic drawings. The authors discuss indications and contraindications for the treatment techniques, based on the various types of swelling caused by lymphedema, as well as the ways in which Dr. Vodder's method affects different regions of the body.
- The latest information on complete decongestive therapy (CDT), including coverage of compression therapy, taping, respiratory treatment, and other complementary methods
- More than 200 color photographs demonstrate the therapist's application of manual pressure and movement patterns
- Each chapter includes numerous practical tips and sufficient space for personal notes
- 56 review questions enable self-study
Dr. Vodder's Manual Lymph Drainage: A Practical Guide is a comprehensive, one-stop reference for students, therapists, and practitioners of lymphology, manual medicine, or physical therapy.
Cărți noi - COMPLEMENTARY, ALTERNATIVE AND HERBAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)
- 315,00 lei357,00 lei (-11,76%)
- 378,00 lei441,00 lei (-14,29%)