Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation
Put essential information at your fingertips – before you prescribe. The updated 11th edition of Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation: A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk lists more than 1, 200 commonly prescribed drugs taken during pregnancy and lactation, with detailed monographs that provide the information you need on known or possible effects on the mother, embryo, fetus, and nursing infant. For the 11th edition, this bestselling reference has two new authors, both highly knowledgeable on the effects of drugs on the embryo-fetus and nursing infant: Craig V. Towers, a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, and Alicia B. Forinash, a clinical pharmacologist specialist in obstetrics.
- More than 140 new drugs included in this edition.
- A-to-Z organization helps you find valuable information quickly.
- Each monograph covers: generic name (in US); risk factors; pharmacologic class; pregnancy and breastfeeding recommendations; pregnancy, fetal risk and breastfeeding summaries; as well as updated references.
- Quarterly updates, available online, keep you at the forefront of the field.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-