Duus' Topical Diagnosis in Neurology Anatomy, Physiology, Signs, Symptoms
The perennial neurology classic, updated and expanded
The sixth edition of Duus' classic Topical Diagnosis in Neurology builds on the clear, integrated presentation of anatomy, function, and disorders of the central nervous system that made it a success for almost over five decades, serving as a quick reference for practitioners and trainees alike. It elucidates the neuroanatomical pathways that lead to specific clinical syndromes, and demonstrates how comprehensive anatomical knowledge combined with a thorough neurological examination can help localize and categorize a lesion and arrive at a differential diagnosis.
The time-tested logical, thematic structure with useful summaries, at the beginning of each chapter, and color-coded section headings enable readers to distinguish neuroanatomical from clinical material at a glance and enable efficient and time saving study.
Features of the sixth edition:
- New tables and clinical case examples
- Improved descriptions of neuroanatomical/neurophysiological basics in the context of clinical symptoms
- Twenty-three new illustrations, to a total of more than 400 illustrations
- A wide range of study aids and clinical correlations that support the emphasis on integrative medicine in the current medical school curricula
Topical Diagnosis in Neurology is an ideal reference for neurologists and neuroscientists who correlate neurological diseases with anatomical location to arrive at a diagnosis or understand a clinical syndrome. It is also an essential tool for trainees and advanced students who need a solid grounding in key neurofunctional relationships.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 294,00 lei325,50 lei (-9,68%)
- 378,00 lei420,00 lei (-10%)
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)