Echo Made Easy
This new edition presents cardiologists and trainees with the latest advances in the use and interpretation of echocardiography.
The book begins with an overview of the basic principles of ultrasound and Doppler and the clinical application of different echo-modalities including 2D Echo, M-mode Echo, Continuous Wave Doppler, and Pulsed Wave Doppler. Normal views and values are also detailed.
The following sections explain the use of echo in the diagnosis of different cardiac conditions such as congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease, pulmonary hypertension and much more. Potential pitfalls in diagnosis and differentiation between similar findings are discussed in depth.
The fourth edition is enhanced by nearly 200 echo images, diagrams and tables and the accompanying CD ROM demonstrates the technique for performing an Echo.
- Fourth edition presenting latest advances in use and interpretation of echocardiography
- Covers diagnosis of numerous cardiac disorders and potential pitfalls
- Includes CD ROM demonstrating Echo technique
- Previous edition (9788484489392) published in 2012
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 1134,00 lei1260,00 lei (-10%)
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)