Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias: A Comprehensive Review
Easy to read and abundantly illustrated Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias: A Comprehensive Review 2nd Edition provides the core knowledge and clinical competencies you need to accurately interpret ECGs in preparation for cardiology boards and clinical practice. World-renowned cardiologists Mithilesh K. Das and Douglas P. Zipes offer a concise yet definitive review of all the ECG basics with realistic scenarios and detailed explanations for a wide range of ECG applications. Use this outstanding review tool alone or as a companion to Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside.
- Provides a solid understanding of normal electrocardiograms and common abnormal findings, preparing you to accurately interpret ECGs and ace the ECG part of cardiology boards or the ABIM ICE ECG certifying exam.
- Contains realistic cases that simulate the clinical exam experience, and each ECG includes a brief clinical history in board format.
- Features more than 250 ECGs that demonstrate virtually any arrhythmia you’re likely to encounter.
- Includes new ECGs covering intracardiac electrophysiology, atrial fibrillation, ablation of many arrhythmias, arrhythmias associated with valvular surgery, idiopathic PVCs, arrhythmias associated with structural heart disease, ARVC, Brugada syndrome, and others.
- Covers key topics such as AV conduction abnormalities, complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, idiopathic ventricular tachycardia, and inherited arrhythmia syndromes.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 1134,00 lei1260,00 lei (-10%)
- 1016,40 lei1155,00 lei (-12%)
- eBook ACLS (Resuscitare Cardiaca Avansata), CPR (Resuscitare Cardio-Pulmonara), PALS (Resuscitare Pediatrica Avansata): Ghid Clinic120,00 lei