Emergencies in Neurology Volume II
- Provides the readers with a quick reference to a multitude of neurological emergencies
- Covers all aspects of neurological emergencies in detail
- Provides updated and evidence-based approach to clinical diagnosis and management
This is the second edition (in two volumes) of a well-received book that reflects current practices in the management of neurological emergencies. It was written bearing in mind the needs of first-contact physicians, who may be neurology trainees, neurology consultants, or interns. Special attention has been paid to various aspects of managing patients at the emergency department, from taking a good clinical history, to completing a quick and focused clinical examination, to investigating and commencing treatment.
Neurological emergencies are unique in that they appear abruptly, generally follow a volatile course, and require a prompt yet balanced response. The management of neurological emergencies has been a major challenge in the past, and today, early and aggressive approaches are generally recommended. Exploring these and other aspects, the book offers a valuable asset for all practitioners seeking answers to the questions that inevitably arise while attempting to manage such critical situations.
Cărți noi - CRITICAL CARE
Categorii de carte+-
- 708,75 lei787,50 lei (-10%)
- 669,38 lei787,50 lei (-15%)
- 283,50 lei315,00 lei (-10%)