- Contains new chapters that address emerging topics of interest of wide range of medical professionals dealing with cardiovascular emergencies.
- Includes training and educational requirements
- Provides online learning materials that comprise more than 450 video loops and illustrative case scenarios
Echocardiography is the most cost-effective and versatile imaging technique for assessing patients suffering from unstable cardiovascular diseases. Since 2005, emergency echocardiography has been recognized as a specific field, with particular implications to education, training, and reporting.
Emergency Echocardiography covers the topic and completely updates existing chapters. This second edition utilizes a user friendly new pedagogy and contains new topics of interest to the widening readership from professionals from various specialties, e. g. cardiologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, intensivists and fellows. New chapters address emerging topics, including training and educational requirements and provides online learning materials that comprise more than 450 video loops and illustrative case scenarios.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 1134,00 lei1260,00 lei (-10%)
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)