Emergency Surgery of the Hand
The 4th edition of the globally bestselling Chirurgie de la Main is made available to the English-speaking population for the first time in Emergency Surgery of the Hand. The text synthesizes the most current knowledge in hand surgery, emergency, and surgical principles for today's surgeons and fellows. Edited by internationally recognized experts Michel Merle and Gilles Dautel, Emergency Surgery of the Hand includes an abundance of illustrations, photographs, and step-by-step descriptions to ensure the best possible outcomes for each unique patient scenario.
- Provides coverage of today's hot topics in hand surgery, including free tissue transfer and pedicle flaps, as well as emergency care of infections.
- Prioritizes surgical techniques that allow rapid return to work.
- Covers the latest information on surgical principles, relevant anatomy and physiology, surgical techniques, outcomes and rehabilitation.
- Step-by-step descriptions of surgical procedures are enhanced by crisp, clear surgical photographs and illustrations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1517,25 lei1785,00 lei (-15%)
- 1260,00 lei1680,00 lei (-25%)
- 1606,50 lei1890,00 lei (-15%)