Year on year, there continue to be dramatic changes in endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) since it was first introduced 30 years ago. Advances in technology have meant that as well as being used in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders, EUS is now one of the primary diagnostic and therapeutic modalities used in GI endoscopy.
Back and improved for a new edition, Endoscopic Ultrasonography is the market-leading book covering the topic. Written by leading experts in the field, it provides a technical how-to approach to learning this advanced endoscopic procedure. The highly-acclaimed authors provide step-by-step guidance to the fundamentals of EUS, giving clear instructions on the instruments involved, the correct sedation procedures to follow and how EUS should be performed safely and effectively.
Every chapter discusses a specific aspect of EUS as it relates to a particular gastrointestinal disorder or organ system. Brand new to this edition are:
1) Seven new chapters on the hottest topics in EUS: Learning Anatomy for EUS; Elastography; Lung Cancer; Autoimmune Pancreatitis; EUS for Liver Disease; Biliary Access; Pancreatic Fluid Collection Drainage
2) A complete update of all previous chapters to reflect the most current clinical recommendations
3) A host of new color images in every chapter
Endoscopic Ultrasonography 3rd edition is the ideal tool to consult to improve EUS skills and improve patient management, and an essential purchase for all gastroenterologists and endoscopists.
Cărți noi - GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 262,50 lei294,00 lei (-10,71%)
- 981,75 lei1155,00 lei (-15%)
- 997,50 lei1155,00 lei (-13,64%)