Covering the full spectrum of endoscopic ultrasound, Endosonography, 4th Edition, by Drs. Robert Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu, is a comprehensive, one-stop resource for mastering both diagnostic and therapeutic EUS procedures. Leading global authorities guide you step by step through both introductory and advanced techniques,covering everything from interpretation and accurate diagnosis to treatment recommendations. Dozens of how-to videos, high-quality images, and an easy-to-navigate format make this updated reference a must-have for both beginning and experienced endosonographers.
- Provides practical information on establishing an endoscopic practice, from what equipment to buy to providing effective cytopathology services.
- Employs a user-friendly templated format to cover all topics from basic applications to advanced interventions, with procedures organized by body system.
New to this Edition
- Features completed updated content throughout, including new sections on high-intensity focused ultrasound, through-the-needle biopsy, benign pancreatic masses, and gastro-jejunostomy.
- Includes perspectives from new contributors who provide global experience and knowledge.
- Contains new and enhanced illustrations that correlate with high-quality endoscopic images.
- Teaches clinically relevant techniques through dozens of new how-to videos.
- Covers cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions, such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy, as well as fine needle aspiration (FNA) procedures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.