Endovascular Treatment of Aortic Aneurysms, Standard and Advanced Techniques
Focusing on the latest safe and effective techniques, Endovascular Treatment of Aortic Aneurysms: Standard and Advanced Techniques provides step-by-step, comprehensive coverage of endovascular repairs of complex aneurysms of the aorta, from basic to advanced.
- Explains how to perform the techniques in a step-by-step manner, using high-quality images and practical tips and tricks to optimize results.
- Contains chapters devoted to the repair of leaks that may occur after a repair and the best ways to minimize radiation exposure.
- Presents information in a consistent, standardized format: introduction, indications for the technique, how to perform the technique, complications and techniques for rescue, and concluding thoughts.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)
- 245,70 lei273,00 lei (-10%)
- 630,00 lei735,00 lei (-14,29%)