Essentials in Hematology and Clinical Pathology
This new edition provides undergraduate students with the most recent advances in haematology and clinical pathology.
Divided into four sections, the book begins with an explanation of the diagnosis and management of numerous disorders of both red and white blood cells. Section three covers disorders associated with haemostasis (clotting), and the final section on clinical pathology discusses both haematological and non-haematological laboratory investigations.
The second edition has been fully revised and includes new chapters on automation in haematology, urine analysis, atoll examination, and clinical scenarios.
Each chapter begins with a chapter outline and ends with a summary of key points. Self assessment exercises with essay-type questions, short notes and MCQs are included at the end of each topic to assist revision.
- Fully revised and updated second edition providing latest advances in haematology and clinical pathology for undergraduates
- Each chapter includes self assessment exercises, short notes and MCQs
- Features nearly 400 illustrations and tables
- Previous edition (9789350255995) published in 2011
Cărți noi - MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine, A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care241,50 lei273,00 lei (-11,54%)
- 315,00 lei357,00 lei (-11,76%)
- 206,85 lei220,50 lei (-6,19%)