Essentials of Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry
Written in response to reader requests for a short, “to the point” text that clearly summarizes the most important chemical elements of therapeutically relevant drug classes, Essentials of Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry is a concise, quick-reference source of reliable information in the field. Derived from the highly regarded Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry, this focused text provides an essential understanding of drug action and demonstrates its practical application to today’s pharmacy practice.
- Highlights the “take home” chemical points of every chapter in the parent text, and uses an easy-to-read, bulleted format to convey essential concepts.
- Covers mechanism of action (MOA), structure-activity relationships (SAR), physicochemical and pharmacokinetic properties, metabolism, and clinical applications in all chapters.
- Uses numerous figures and tables to illustrate key concepts and make reference quick and easy.
- Summarizes additional information such as adverse effects, drug-drug or drug-food interactions, chemical points of interest, and unique aspects of clinical use in side boxes or Chemical Note side bars.
- Concludes each chapter with a section emphasizing the clinical relevance of chapter content, as well as review questions for self-assessment.
- Written by the same international team of renowned researchers and academicians as Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Categorii de carte+-