Evidence-Based Clinical Practice in Otolaryngology
Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of today's otolaryngology practice with this concise, practical resource. Dr. Luke Rudmik and a leading team of experts in the field address high-interest clinical topics in this fast-changing field.
- Presents an evidence-based, clinical approach to leading topics in otolaryngology.
- Covers key topics such as management of vertigo; management of adult sensorineural hearing loss; reflux in sinusitis; balloon catheter dilation in rhinology; epistaxis; functional rhinoplasty; sublingual immunotherapy for allergic rhinitis; pediatric obstructive sleep apnea; pediatric tonsillectomy; evaluation and management of unilateral vocal fold paralysis; management of hoarseness; endoscopic skull base resection for malignancy; management of glottic cancer; management of well-differentiated thyroid cancer; and management of the clinical node-negative neck in early stage oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma.
- Consolidates today's available information and experience in this challenging area into one convenient resource.
Cărți noi - OTOLARYNGOLOGY & HEAD and NECK SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 808,50 lei903,00 lei (-10,47%)
- 724,50 lei798,00 lei (-9,21%)
- 892,50 lei1050,00 lei (-15%)