Expert Techniques in Ophthalmic Surgery
The second edition of this comprehensive, 1032-pages text and atlas provides ophthalmic surgeons and trainees with the latest advances and techniques in their field.
Divided into ten sections, the book begins with an overview of the basic principles of ophthalmic surgery. Each of the following sections is dedicated to surgical procedures for diseases and disorders in different parts of the eye.
Surgical techniques are explained in a step by step format and each section is colour-coded for easy cross reference and navigation. Ethics and medico-legal issues are also discussed in depth.
Authored by internationally recognised experts in ophthalmic surgery, this new edition has been fully revised and updated.
Nearly 1000 clinical photographs, illustrations and tables further enhance the extensive text.
- Comprehensive text and atlas providing latest advances and techniques in ophthalmic surgery
- Fully revised, second edition with nearly 1000 photographs, illustrations and tables
- Internationally recognised author team
- Previous edition (9789351525004) published in 2015
Categorii de carte+-
- Interviul clinic structurat pentru tulburarile clinice cuprinse in DSM-5 la copii si adolescenti (SCID-5 Junior), SET 25 buc SCID-5 Junior Fisa de punctare100,00 lei
- 1291,50 leiPRP: 1575,00 lei
- 1517,25 leiPRP: 1785,00 lei