Now fully revised and up-to-date, Expert DDx: Chest, second edition, quickly guides you to the most likely differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information. Expert radiologists Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson, Brett W. Carter, and John P. Lichtenberger III present more than 120 cases across a broad cardiothoracic spectrum, classified by general imaging features, modality-specific findings, and clinically-based indications. Readers will find authoritative, superbly illustrated guidance for defining and reporting useful, actionable differential diagnoses that lead to definitive findings for the entire gamut of chest disorders.
- Presents several clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images for each diagnosis (more than 1, 800 annotated images in all); a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but significant; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues
- Shows both typical and variant manifestations of each possible diagnosis
- Includes new cases, expanded differential considerations, new terminology, and updated imaging throughout
- Features all relevant imaging modalities, including chest radiography, the latest generation of multi-planar advanced cross-sectional CT and MR imaging, and molecular imaging with FDG PET/CT
- Covers new and evolving areas such as lung cancer screening and the localization and classification of mediastinal lesions, and contains expanded content on the heart and pericardium
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices