ExpertDDX: Head and Neck
Now fully revised and up-to-date, Expert DDx: Head and Neck, 2nd edition, quickly guides you to the most likely differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information. Expert radiologists Bernadette L. Koch, MD and Bronwyn E. Hamilton, MD present more than 160 cases across a broad spectrum of head and neck diseases, classified by specific anatomic locations, generic imaging findings, modality-specific findings, and clinically based indications. Readers will find authoritative, superbly illustrated guidance for defining and reporting useful, actionable differential diagnoses that lead to definitive findings in every area of the head and neck.
- Presents at least eight clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images for each diagnosis (more than 2, 500 annotated images in all); a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but important; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues
- Shows both typical and variant manifestations of each possible diagnosis
- Includes new cases, expanded differential considerations, new references, and updated imaging throughout
- Covers hot topics such as the evolving role of imaging with respect to many head and neck conditions, new ACR white paper recommendations on incidental thyroid nodule work-up, an expanding number of recognized genetic and syndromic diseases, updated information about IgG-4 related disease imaging manifestations in the head & neck, and how progressive information on HPV-related head and neck cancer impacts prognosis and treatment
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices