Family Medicine: The Classic Papers
- Demonstrates the broad scope of primary health care delivered by family doctors around the world
- Showcases some of the most important research ever carried out in family medicine/primary care
- Serves as an inspiration to both current and emerging researchers
- Includes comments from international team of experts
- Headed by Professor Michael Kidd, President of WONCA
Containing papers carefully compiled for both their historical importance and contemporary relevance, Family Medicine: The Classic Papers brings together a team of experts, led by global family medicine leaders Michael Kidd, Iona Heath and Amanda Howe, who explain the importance of each selected paper and how it contributes to international health care, current practice and research.
The papers demonstrate the broad scope of primary health care delivered by family doctors around the world, showcasing some of the most important research ever carried out in family medicine and primary care. This unique volume will serve as an inspiration to current family doctors and family medicine researchers and educators, as well as to doctors in training, medical students and emerging researchers in family medicine.
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 286,44 lei325,50 lei (-12%)
- 303,45 lei357,00 lei (-15%)
- 283,50 lei315,00 lei (-10%)