Ferri's Fast Facts in Dermatology, A Practical Guide to Skin Diseases and Disorders
Pocket-sized for easy portability and reference, this highly practical, full-color resource provides expert guidance in the diagnosis and treatment of the dermatologic conditions most often seen in everyday practice. Veteran author Dr. Fred F. Ferri, joined by University of Colorado dermatologists James Fitzpatrick, MD and Lori Prok, MD, present this enhanced, updated edition to aid medical students, residents, practicing physicians, and allied health professionals who deal with disorders of the skin.
- Devotes a section to practical dermatologic differential diagnosis, providing a quick reference to differential diagnoses of common complaints.
- Covers each topic in a consistent, practical format: General Comments (definition, etiology), Keys to Diagnosis (clinical manifestations, physical examination, diagnostic tests), Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Clinical Pearls.
New to this Edition
- Contains new, high-quality images in a larger size for superb visual diagnostic guidance.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1071,00 lei1260,00 lei (-15%)
- 1785,00 lei2100,00 lei (-15%)
- 598,50 lei682,50 lei (-12,31%)