Gonioscopy - A Video Assisted Skill Transfer Approach is an interactive guide to this surgical technique, including 137 videos.
The 111 procedural videos are divided into five sections; Developmental Anomalies, Open Angle Glaucoma, Angle Closure Glaucoma, Secondary Glaucoma, and Intraoperative Techniques. Procedures range from anterior insertion of the iris onto trabecular meshwork and indentation gonioscopy, to pseudoexfoliation and the use of fibreoptic illuminator in Schlemm’s Canal.
26 self-assessment quiz videos enhance Gonioscopy – A Video Assisted Skill Transfer Approach, making it ideal for ophthalmologists, residents and fellows to evaluate their own knowledge and refine new surgical skills.
- Video resource providing instruction on a broad range of ophthalmological surgical procedures
- 111 videos divided into five sections cover gonioscopy techniques in detail
- 26 self-assessment quiz videos
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 189,00 lei210,00 lei (-10%)
- 1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 346,50 lei378,00 lei (-8,33%)