Gonioscopy: A Text and Atlas
The new edition of this text and atlas is a step by step guide to train ophthalmologists in the principles, indications, and techniques for performing gonioscopy, whilst highlighting various goniopathologies encountered in different congenital and acquired conditions.
The text begins with the history, principles and indications of gonioscopy, with the following chapters providing an overview of different techniques.
The book features various gonioscopy grading systems including Shaffer’s System, Spaeth System, Scheie System, RPC Classification, Becker System, and Shaffer-Kanski System.
The second edition features more than 600 goniophotographs illustrating different conditions discussed in the text, as well as self-assessment questions at the end of the book.
- Step by step guide to gonioscopy covering many different techniques
- Features more than 600 goniophotographs
- Includes self-assessment questions
- Previous edition (9789350904343) published in 2013
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)
- 311,85 lei346,50 lei (-10%)
- 7654,50 lei8505,00 lei (-10%)