Greenhalgh: Animal Nutrition
Table of contents
1. The animal and its food.
4. Proteins, nucleic acids and other nitrogenous compounds.
10. Evaluation of foods (A) Digestibility.
11. Evaluation of foods (B) Energy content of foods and the partition of food within the animal.
12. Evaluation of foods (C) Systems for expressing the energy value of foods.
13. Evaluation of foods (D) Protein.
14. Feeding standards for maintenance and growth.
15. Feeding standards for reproduction.
17. Voluntary intake of food.
18. Animal nutrition and the consumers of animal products.
19. Grass and forage crops.
21. Hay, artificially dried forages straws and chaff.
22. Roots, tubers and related by-products.
23. Cereal grains and cereal by-products.
24. Protein concentrates.
25. Food additives.
Appendix I: Solutions to problems.
Appendix II: Notes on tables.
Cărți noi - VETERINARY MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 703,50 lei787,50 lei (-10,67%)
- 220,50 lei252,00 lei (-12,5%)
- 525,00 lei609,00 lei (-13,79%)