Green's Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology
The sixth edition of this classic text continues to provide clinically-oriented information on medications used to treat common mental health conditions and disorders in children and adolescents. The book boasts an accessible style—with even more tables, graphs, and clinical pearls than ever before—that is designed for easy reading and comprehension. Substantially updated with expanded medication coverage for new FDA approved indications, this practical guide is perfect for residents and practitioners in psychiatry and pediatrics, as well as family medicine.
- Emphasizes new and highly used medications and discusses FDA-approved and off-label usage.
- Adds new chapters on de-prescribing and managing substance use disorders in adolescents.
- Beefs up coverage of injectable medications and third-generation anti-psychotics as well as weight stabilization medications.
- Prominently displays precautions and warnings to mitigate prescribing errors and adverse interactions.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
Cărți noi - PSYCHIATRY
672,00 lei (-6,25%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 735,00 lei777,00 lei (-5,41%)
- 630,00 lei672,00 lei (-6,25%)
- 189,00 lei273,00 lei (-30,77%)