Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention
The leading comprehensive reference on cardiac catheterization through eight outstanding editions, Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention, Ninth Edition, continues to keep you up to date with every facet of this fast-changing field. Designed for quick access and easy reference, this text offers expert overviews of the theoretical and practical aspects of clinical issues, with emphasis given to hemodynamic data and tracings and interventional procedures. An impressive multimedia library with new videos and cases make this reference even more valuable for cardiologists and interventional cardiologists at all levels of experience.
- Features clear, succinct text highlighted by summary tables, graphs, illustrations, and real-life images that illustrate procedures, complications, and bailout methods.
- Includes new chapters on non-valvular interventions for structural heart disease; percutaneous therapies for aortic and pulmonic valvular heart disease; and percutaneous therapies for mitral and tricuspid valvular heart disease, and more.
- Provides fully updated content throughout, additional cases and videos online.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 877,80 lei997,50 lei (-12%)
- Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 315,00 lei966,00 lei (-67,39%)
- 210,00 lei336,00 lei (-37,5%)
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)