Handbook of Cancer Treatment-Related Toxicities
Early recognition and management of adverse effects of cancer treatments are essential for optimal care of patients with cancer and drastically different approaches are required for different physiologic reactions. Handbook of Cancer Treatment-Related Symptoms and Toxicities is a focused one-stop resource that enables clinicians to quickly find up-to-date reliable information needed at the point of care. The high-yield approach prioritizes the most common toxicities associated with cancer treatment and concise templated chapters offer fast access to information needed in day-to-day practice.
- Presents a user-friendly overview of cancer treatment-related symptoms and toxicities management in a practical, easy-to-use format, allowing you to quickly find information in one convenient, concise resource.
- Covers systemic and radiation therapies, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapies, and radiation therapy, detailing symptoms of each toxicity to confirm your diagnosis.
- Overviews pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic approaches to symptom management.
- Offers recommendations for mitigating toxicities in high-risk patients.
- Discusses key topics such as management of infusion reactions, when the need for biopsy is warranted, and the unique challenges posed by novel immunotherapies.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - ONCOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 727,65 lei808,50 lei (-10%)
- 882,00 lei1260,00 lei (-30%)
- 462,00 lei1155,00 lei (-60%)