Handbook of Cervical Cytology
This handbook is a guide to cervical cytology for clinicians.
Beginning with an overview of anatomy and normal cytology, the next chapter discusses sample collection and screening.
The following sections discuss reporting systems, malignancy, atypical cells, carcinoma, tumours and management of cervical lesions. Interpretation of screening, differential diagnosis and treatment methods are discussed in depth.
The text concludes with a chapter presenting sample cases with answers.
Throughout the book, emphasis is placed on liquid-based cytology preparation, with discussion on varying viewpoints regarding interpretation.
Microphotographs illustrating normal and abnormal cervical smears are included to enhance understanding.
- Guide to cervical cytology for cytologists and gynaecologists
- Emphasis on liquid-based cytology preparation
- Includes sample cases with answers
- Features more than 250 microphotographs and tables
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 993,30 lei1155,00 lei (-14%)
- 1365,00 lei1575,00 lei (-13,33%)
- 1160,25 lei1365,00 lei (-15%)