Handbook of Clinical Anaesthesia
- Introduces an anaesthetic registrar to the editorial team to focus more specifically on the FRCA exam
- Consists of a comprehensive, yet concise, approach of 1–2 page entries
- Encompasses the entire FRCA syllabus with a well-structured and readable approach
Written and edited by experts in the field, the Handbook of Clinical Anaesthesia provides all the essential practical knowledge required by anaesthetists on co-existing medical conditions, operative procedures, and techniques. The fourth edition retains the concise and comprehensive nature of the third, giving readers all they need to know about each part of the FRCA syllabus in short, digestible, practical entries.
The first part covers Patient Conditions; the second Surgical Procedures; and the third Anaesthetic Factors. Each part is subdivided into chapter on each organ system, and each chapter is divided into bite-sized entries. These are in alphabetical order, and cover all common and rare conditions that anaesthetists will encounter within their practice. Avoiding prolonged discussion and multiple references, this is the ideal book to ‘dip into’ either for specific advice or general education, providing quick and reliable information.
This is the most thorough handbook to cover the entire FRCA syllabus in a consistent and instructive manner. It continues to be accessible and relevant to all anaesthetists from middle grade trainee up to consultant/specialist.
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei1155,00 lei (-14,55%)
- 409,50 lei451,50 lei (-9,3%)
- 273,00 lei315,00 lei (-13,33%)