Handbook of Obstetric and Gynecologic Emergencies
Perfect as a quick reference in the emergency room or your office, the newest edition of this handbook is diagnostic and treatment focused, touching on a range of everyday conditions and problems. These include newer issues such as medico-psychological ramifications of sexual assault, complications from abortion, assisted reproductive technologies, and immunologic therapies. Ob-gyns as well as non-obstetric providers will find much here to help them assess and manage clinical situations.
- New information on treating Zika, dengue, chikungunya, and other mosquito-borne infections in pregnancy.
- Organized for this edition into two distinct sections—obstetrics and gynecology.
- Packed with numerous treatment algorithms and illustrations, including ultrasound.
- Now with more discussion of pathophysiology of disease.
- Contributors hail from pharmacy, surgery, radiology, and other disciplines in addition to obstetrics and gynecology.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei357,00 lei (-14,71%)
- 179,55 lei189,00 lei (-5%)
- 210,00 lei241,50 lei (-13,04%)