Handbook of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Praise for the first edition from the journal Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: "a thorough but concise clinical guide geared toward health care professionals specializing in otolaryngology as well as for general practitioners. It covers essentially every core topic within the field... an excellent resource for clinicians seeking a firm knowledge base of the subject matter."
Now in full color, the revised and updated second edition of David Goldenberg's and Bradley Goldstein's acclaimed, award-winning Handbook of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery is the GOLD standard among pocket guides for this specialty. Packed with information in an all-encompassing scope, yet conveniently portable, this book's reader-friendly organization (and superb index) is designed for quick reference. Sections cover Otology, Rhinology, Laryngology and the Upper Aerodigestive Tract, Head and Neck Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, General Otolaryngology, and (new for this edition) Endocrine Surgery.
Most chapters follow a standard format, beginning with a handy list of key points, followed by epidemiology, signs and symptoms, differential diagnosis, how to best conduct the physical exam, imaging, treatment options, outcomes, and appropriate follow-up. Detailed guidance on the full continuum of patient care-from pediatric to geriatric-is provided, which is indispensable for day-to-day practice.
- Color figures explain procedures, and numerous tables facilitate learning and recall.
- The latest TNM staging data is included within all cancer-related chapters.
- Where applicable, each section begins with emergency situations, providing speedy access when most needed.
- Three appendices provide basic procedures such as bronchoscopy, esophagoscopy, and tonsillectomy; illustrations of the twelve cranial nerves; and cross-referencing to help treat immediate emergencies.
This book is the essential companion for residents, fellows, and beginning clinicians in otolaryngology, and for all physicians and allied professionals in other disciplines who can use rapid and reliable guidance on ENT medicine.
Cărți noi - OTOLARYNGOLOGY & HEAD and NECK SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)
- 2457,00 lei2730,00 lei (-10%)
- 997,50 lei1155,00 lei (-13,64%)