Handbook of Pediatric Neurology
Pediatric neurology presents so many challenges unique to young patients that it is in many ways a very different discipline from adult neurology. To help readers address these challenges, the Handbook of Pediatric Neurology uses a handy pocket format and streamlined organization to address the management of hospital- and clinic-based pediatric neurological work-up, diagnosis, and management.
This practical handbook will appeal not only to pediatric neurologists, but also to pediatricians, adult neurologists and internal medicine physicians.
• Timely coverage helps readers keep pace with the rapidly changing diagnostic tools, medications, and interventions.
• Summary and outline format allows readers to access essential facts at a glance.
• Practical organization presents each category of disorder, along with a focused differential diagnosis and clear management guidelines.
• References provide guides to further investigation.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 651,00 lei
- 378,84 lei430,50 lei (-12%)
- 325,50 lei