Herlihy's The Human Body in Health and Illness ANZ Adaptation
This popular resource for those new to anatomy and physiology is a simple and informative text that will help you master the concepts you need to understand the structure and function of the human body.
Adapted by experienced anatomy and physiology educator Dr Ellie Kirov for students in Australia and New Zealand, it provides essential information all in one place about the body and its systems. It will help you to understand structures first, then functions, how these integrate within a given system, and how various systems function together within an organism.
The simple-to-read book covers the basics and sets you up for deeper learning about physiological concepts. Clear explanations and an engaging, welcoming text make this an ideal companion for students who are new to this subject.
This pack includes Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness Australia and New Zealand edition. Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to the core text, EAQ prepares students for tutorials, lectures and exams, with access to thousands of exam-style questions at their fingertips.
• Suitable for beginner nursing and health science students studying anatomy and physiology as part of their course
• Easy to understand and read
• Helps you learn and pronounce difficult terms
• Brings science to life
• Consolidates learning through summaries and quizzes at the end of each chapter
• Suitable for learners from non-English speaking backgrounds
• Separate Study Guide
• eBook included with every print purchase
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness Australia and New Zealand edition:
• 1, 500 self-quizzing questions that allows students to advance at their own pace — based on performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter
• A comprehensive dashboard allows students to view their progress, and identify areas of strength and weakness
Additional resources on Evolve
• eBook on VitalSource
• PowerPoint slides
• Image Collection
• Instructor’s Chapter Exam
• Answer Key to Study Guide
• Audience Response Questions
• Multiple-Choice Questions
• Practice Chapter Exams
• Body Spectrum Electronic Anatomy Colouring Book