Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review
For those preparing for certification or recertification in hematology or oncology, Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review is a single-volume source of authoritative, up-to-date exam preparation. This unique question and answer review helps you succeed on today's board exams with more than 1, 000 board-style questions, answers, and rationales; comprehensive coverage of essential exam topics, and online practice tests.
- Includes 1, 000+ board-style questions with answers and rationales explaining both correct and incorrect answers.
- Features three online practice tests per specialty that follow the ABIM exams blueprint, ensuring that complex content is delivered in easily digestible segments for more efficient review.
- Covers a broad range of topics compiled by experts in hematology and oncology, including cancer biology and genomics, immunotherapy, hematologic malignancies, solid tumor malignancies, non-malignant hematology, and supportive care.
- Uniquely designed as both a standalone review and a study companion to Abeloff's Clinical Oncology and Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - HEMATOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1249,50 lei1470,00 lei (-15%)
- 1155,00 lei1260,00 lei (-8,33%)
- 1365,00 lei1522,50 lei (-10,34%)